Thursday, November 22, 2007

La-Zay.

Well. My studio has exploded. and I am scared to enter it. It's been four days since the stop and shop. I can't even look at it. So productivity has ceased! But. The best news is, I bought a winter jacket today with the winnings from the Stop and Shop. I'm no longer cold! The man at Lee Valley today pointed out (with a lovely Britishy accent) that I was definitely not dressed for Canada.

*(I guess this is my last ditch effort for New Zealand, as it's summer there now, and my mate Andy is walking round in Shorts and going for beers on the outdoor patios in Grey Lynn and Ponsonby. Sigh. I really miss NZ.)*

Anywhoodle. I have big plans. BIG. I am finalizing my website, as I went to an illustrator's meeting this week and felt horribly inadequate as my website was not up, and I didn't bring samples. I'm not a braggy lady, so I'm real shy about showing my artwork to a bunch of people who are actually out doing illustration as a real job. Where as I am merely faking it, so I was pretty embarrassed.

So. I've got some ideas for the Royal Bison, and some for my website, and if I can break free from my new boy (hearts), mister dishy, every now and then, I'll get it all done. (it's totally my fault, not his...)

Anywhoodle. So.. everything is coming together, this evening I am simply cleaning the disaster, then doing some paintings and some sketches. More pictures will be added to this site, and then missdishy.com will be born sometime this month hopefully.

I just found a new lovely website too, so check the links section!

xoxo Miss D.

No comments: