Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas time!

For a woman that is unemployed, it amazes me how busy I actually am!! It's crazy.
This week I made some plushies for a loverly friend from Uni. We went for tea and chatted about her new friends I made her, and I hope that the people receiving them really like them! I'l post pics of them!


I have just a few plushies left, most of them I traded off at the Royal Bison to vendors, which means, they went to good homes, and I hope that sometimes I can visit my plushies, to make sure people are feeding them and such.

Mister Dishy is currently having surgery, so let's hope he has a speedy recovery before the christmas season starts to get really out of control!

Anywho. I'll add more pics soon, here's what I have left of my plushies, remember if you want to order before christmas, NOW's the time!!

Love xix Miss D.

No comments: