Sunday, January 6, 2008

Miss Dishy's 2008



So another year, Miss Dishy is going to be one years old this month. She started all the way in New Zealand, making arm cuffs at the start, then onto pirate plushies.
This year has new ideas, with Dishy-nery (Stationery for fantastic people) and hopefully a few children's books. She's hoping for more freelance work, and taking courses in Glass Fusing and more Silver smithing. 2008's a big year.

Anywhoodle. Here's what she's been doing as of late, some posters, some wedding invitations, some drinks with her favorites Vance and Adolfo.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Merry New Year's. Hope to see you soon,
Love Miss D.

And as per usual, these images are Copyright Michelle McBride / Miss Dishy, no permission is given by the artist to reproduce them in any form. Please don't steal, it's just plain not nice.

1 comment:

Mike Boldt said...

Well, I'm stealin' these cause I'm not nice.

Seriously, these are so so good. I cannot believe how far you have come over the past few few years! Such a nice flow to your work. WHEN you get your books published you better let me know. I really would love to add them to my collection.

Hope to see more soon, take care,

-Mike

ps. What ever happened to your old blog? What's with people and ditching their blogs to start new ones?

pps. ALL IS STOLEN!!!!!!